Agency Description: Bolder Options provides wellness-based mentoring for middle school youth. Once we identify youth who need support we match them with volunteer mentors who meet with them every week for a year. Throughout their year together, participants focus on holistic personal development through weekly activities hosted by staff. We make mentoring fun, easy, and meaningful.
Purpose: The Office Manager focuses on day-to-day office responsibilities, and supports the finance department as well as the HR department. The Office Manager is responsible for building-related events, organizing and managing meetings, ordering/stocking and maintaining the building, and aiding in financials.
Reports to: President
- Building Maintenance
- Day-to-Day clean up
- Ordering supplies
- Scheduling annual clean up and maintenance
- Collecting Mail
- Budget Coding
- Communication with the accountant
- Bill entry
- ST3 Forms
- Monthly Finance Packet and Disbursement
- Annual Audit Preparation
- New Hire Paperwork
- Termination Paperwork
- 401k Discussion and scheduling
- Payroll Discussion
- Timecard reminders
- AmTrust Audit
- Annual Calendar
Other Agency Related-Responsibilities:
- Represent Bolder Options within the community and statewide groups, alliances, associations, and boards/committees as appropriate.
- Participate actively with President to enhance systems and procedures
- Annual renewals
- Scheduling, calendar management
- Support in reports and coordination between departments
- Assist in other agency duties and activities, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) OR 3+ years administrative work experience
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office required, experience with database utilization and management desired, and the capability to learn new software, as needed
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- Basic understanding of financials, accounting, QuickBooks online
- Excellent organizational, communication, time-management, and prioritization skills
Work Hours: 25-30/week, 8:30 am-1:00 pm in office + minimal remote work as well
Salary Range: $25,000-30,000/annually
Deadline to apply: February 12th, 2021
How to apply: Please send a resume to Dominique Darbaki at firstname.lastname@example.org
*As a nonprofit that serves people from diverse backgrounds, we strongly encourage applications from people of color, people from working-class backgrounds, women, and LGBTQ people, and others who are members of marginalized communities.